Re: SQLNet.ora per Listener?

  • From: "~Jeff~" <jifjif@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 08:04:27 +1200

I'm pretty sure if there *was* a file there it'd work as expected - ie not
finding a file in TNS_ADMIN causes it to look in the other usual places
further down the hierarchy ($TNS_ADMIN, $OH/network/admin, pwd)
An alternate way to test (from memory, not at work ATM) is to copy the file
into your current directory, tweak it so it does something different, then
do the lsnrctl start again.  I did this previously for some OID testing.
HTH,
Jeff Wong