RE: SQL*Net problem on production

  • From: "Cary Millsap" <cary.millsap@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 14:52:08 -0600

The Oracle Apps concurrent manager stays connected for weeks/months at a
time, polling the FND_CONCURRENT_REQUESTS table for instructions to do
work, and then of course executing that work when requested.

Cary Millsap
Hotsos Enterprises, Ltd.
http://www.hotsos.com
* Nullius in verba *

Upcoming events:
- Performance Diagnosis 101: 3/23 Park City, 4/6 Seattle
- Hotsos Symposium 2004: March 7-10 Dallas
- Visit www.hotsos.com for schedule details...