RE: SQL*Loader performance

  • From: genegurevich@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: mark.powell@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 13:36:03 -0600

Mark,

There are  no triggers in this database; I am pretty sure of that

What is VPD (RLS)  - I am probably showing my ignorance here...

thank you

Gene Gurevich

             "Powell, Mark D"
             <mark.powell@eds.
             Sent by:                  "oracle-l" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
             oracle-l-bounce@f                                          cc
             reelists.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: SQL*Loader performance
             01/17/2008 12:10
             PM

             Please respond to
             mark.powell@xxxxx
                    om

What about row triggers?  Were any row triggers added to any of the
tables.  If a row trigger exists on a table that you attempt to direct
load I believe that you just converted the direct load into a
conventional load.

Also I take it that VPD (RLS) was not just implemented on any of the
objects.

-- Mark D Powell --
Phone (313) 592-5148