RE: SQLLDR using Direct=True with Multiple Physical Records

  • From: "Mason, Tara" <Tara.Mason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jeremiah Wilton" <jeremiah@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 10:56:54 -0600

Jeremiah,

Yes, I am going to use the exp/imp to load the data into test.  But still
wanted to see if there was any way to load this type of data using sqlldr with
direct=true - for future reference.

There are multiple physical records because the linesize is not long enough
when the data is dumped.  This particular table has many varchar columns.

Thanks,

Tara Mason
Database Administrator
(847) 468-3028