SQLExecDirect failed: [Oracle][ODBC][Ora]ORA-06510

  • From: Raju Angani <angani@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 12:39:34 -0700

Dear Oracle gurus,

I have a question and not able to get much help from go

I was wondering if any of you have bumped into this issue. I am
getting into Oracle DB timeout issue where the Oracle DB table lock
does not release, and the application fails to start. "Unable to get
exclusive access to the table, please check if another application
instance is running against the same database schema".

When try to find db connections(v$session, v$process) from that user,
I get 0 rowcount.

Any troubleshooting help/pointer is greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Raju