RE: SQL statement to return a block of rows

  • From: DENNIS WILLIAMS <DWILLIAMS@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 14:25:31 -0500

Fantastic! Thanks very much!

Dennis Williams
DBA
Lifetouch, Inc.

"We all want progress, but if you're on the wrong road, progress means
doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road; in that case,
the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive."
-- C.S. Lewis

From: Jacques Kilchoer

Tom Kyte has this article:
http://asktom.oracle.com/pls/ask/f?p=4950:8:::NO::F4950_P8_DISPLAYID,F49
50_P8_CRITERIA:127412348064,
getting rows N through M of a result set