RE: SOX Question

  • From: "Matthew Zito" <mzito@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Jeremy.Sheehan@xxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 15:01:21 -0400

You could definitely argue that its a controls violation - but if your auditor
says that the oversight is sufficient - i.e. the fact teh change was logged adn
stored somewhere and double-checked, even if by the same person, then there you
go.  The beauty of SOX is that it means something different to everyone.

Matt