SO BIG!

  • From: Wolfson Larry - lwolfs <lawrence.wolfson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 20:36:07 -0500

Every single client wants help with Sarbanes Oxley.

But, they all want something a little bit different.

Anyone know of a decent package for Oracle or even better a package that has
interfaces for UNIX, LINUX, MS, and mainframe reporting, not to mention
Informix, Interbase, Redbrick, Sybase, SQL-Server, UDB, etc.?  Or any
combination of those?   Or a combination of packages that's worthwhile?

We do have bits and pieces from various implementations but never made an
effort to pull them together.

        Course we spent close to 18 months on audit activities for one
client, only to find no one wanted to take responsibility for the reports.
At least they had an auditor who bullied them into taking the stuff.

named above, and may be legally privileged.
If the reader of this message is not the intended
distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited.
please re-send this communication to the sender and
delete the original message or any copy of it from your
computer system. Thank You.