SAP/Oracle

  • From: "Michael Wu" <xwu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 15:07:03 -0500

Hello List,

I am an Oracle DBA and have no SAP experience. We plan to implement SAP on =
Oracle soon.=20

Where should I start to learn SAP? Any good books or training classes out t=
here?

Your recommendation is highly appreciated.

Regards,

Michael=20

This e-mail contains privileged attorney-client communications and/or confi=
dential information, and is only for the use by the intended recipient. Rec=
eipt by an unintended recipient does not constitute a waiver of any applica=
ble privilege.

Reading, disclosure, discussion, dissemination, distribution or copying of =
this information by anyone other than the intended recipient or his or her =
employees or agents is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this comm=
unication in error, please immediately notify us and delete the original ma=
terial from your computer.

Sempra Energy Trading Corp. (SET) is not the same company as SDG&E or SoCal=
Gas, the utilities owned by SET's parent company.  SET is not regulated by =
the California Public Utilities Commission and you do not have to buy SET's=
 products and services to continue to receive quality regulated service fro=
m the utilities.