Re: Rolling Opatch Commands

  • From: Chris King <ckaj111@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: Rajesh Aialavajjala <r.aialavajjala@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 16:30:12 +0000 (UTC)

I'm supposed to apply the patch to GRID as well as the database home, so I know
the commands to stop/start all components, but I was expecting to see the
details in one of the documents, particularly to specify what flags to use for
the opatch apply in order to be sure I'm running it as a rolling patch.
Doesn't look like these are included in the readme files..