Re: Rman and Version Migration

  • From: Robert Freeman <robertgfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: RStorey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 10:56:49 -0800 (PST)

My friend Francisco has a web page with an example of how to do this.

http://oraclenz.com/2008/09/24/how-to-migrate-from-32-bit-to-64-bit-using-rman/

RF

 Robert G. Freeman
Master Principle Consultant, Oracle Corporation
Oracle ACE
Author:
Oracle Database 11g RMAN Backup and Recovery (Oracle Press) - ON ITS WAY SOON!
OCP: Oracle Database 11g Administrator Certified Professional Study Guide
(Sybex)
Other various titles