Re: Reverse Engineering for Oracle Designer

  • From: Natural Join B.V. <lex.de.haan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jacintakean@xxxxxxxxx, oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 10:54:48 MET

with all due respect, I think Oracle Designer is way too complicated to just
install and start using. you need to take some training, or at least read a
decent book about it ...

cheers,
Lex.

> I have problem using oracle designer. I have succesfully intalled the product
in my
machine. How can i generate an erd diagram, gather all trigger,view
iinformation from my
existing database.

> Example : i have devCRM schema. This schema contains all the table, view,
procedure and
etc.. How can i generate and ER Diagram ?