Re: Restrict login for a particular user to be only from particul ar m achines

  • From: "Ghassan Salem" <salem.ghassan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Baumgartel, Paul" <paul.baumgartel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 18:31:28 +0200

raise an error (raise_application_error, or simply raise any_error)

On 9/13/06, Baumgartel, Paul <paul.baumgartel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Right, but if the machine name isn't one of the allowed machines, what action does the trigger take?

*Paul Baumgartel* *CREDIT SUISSE* Information Technology DBA & Admin - NY, KIGA 1 11 Madison Avenue New York, NY 10010 USA Phone 212.538.1143 paul.baumgartel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx www.credit-suisse.com