Re: Restore from cold to new server

  • From: Chirag DBA <chiragdba@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cemail_219@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 11:33:28 -0400

Did I miss, to say that you need to create initfile,
create all the folders in admin folder, like bdump,cdump,create,udump and
pfile.
create initORACLE_SID.ora in that by providing controlfile.
 create controlfile command.
 Create password file with orapwd command.
 Hope all set to go now.
 regards - chirag