Re: Restore RMAN backup from another location

  • From: Li-Shan Cheng <exriscer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mstahlke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 06:57:56 +0100

Yea I was doing it with Windows and I did end up mapping the drives. I asked
the guys to partition the disk or even add more disks so I can get E and F
drive, they didnt do it, I had to partition myself and I found out no free
disk space to get a F drive!

However I thought there must be some way in RMAN to do this.... :-S

Cheers

LSC