RE: Restoration of Backups from Prodction Server

  • From: "Howard Latham" <howard.latham@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rgramolini@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <oraclemails@xxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 13:13:50 +0100

Do you really mean different hardware as in DIFFERENT or same
or similar hardware?

Howard A. Latham

Tech Services Director UK Oracle User Group.

SENIOR DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR
RSMB Television Research Ltd,
The Communications Building,
48 Leicester Square,
London. WC2H 7LT

Tel: +44 (0)20 7808 3619
SW:  +44 (0)20 7808 3600
Fax: +44 (0)20 7839 7446

mailto:Howard.latham@xxxxxxxxxx

http://www.rsmb.co.uk <http://www.rsmb.co.uk/>

Email Disclaimer

This email has been sent from RSMB TV Research , a UK limited
liability company. The information in
this email is confidential and may be legally privileged.
It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this
email by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the
intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution
or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it,
is prohibited and may be unlawful.