RE: Replication

  • From: Upendra N <nupendra@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <smishra_97@xxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 12:49:35 -0400

> 1. If I disabled the do Deffered Job then is that stop capturing the data
> means Replication is disabled

Missed your first question.. If you disabled this job, it doesn't mean you stop
capturing the data. Data capture is done through internal triggers, it will
stop only when you drop the repgroup or remove the object from the repgroup.

Here is how you can check how many transactions are sitting in the queue to be
delivered:

select count(*),dblink from deftrandest group by dblink;

The above query will list each of the master sites and the number of
transactions queued up for replication.

-Upendra