Re: Reluctantly had to put this on an Oracle Satisfaction Survey

  • From: Bobby Curtis <curtisbl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 10:10:51 -0500

I've opened SRs are various levels and have found mixed results.  I have
found better results when the SR's I've opened have been picked up by
Oracle Support in Australia or Ireland.  I would agree that the support
needs to get better in general; the only way that can happen is by
filling out the surveys.

Just my two cents....

Thanks

Bobby L. Curtis