Recover a table from cold backup-noarchivelog

  • From: Srinivasa Medam <sri1003@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 07:04:58 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, I have a database running in noarchivelog mode.

Scenario:
I have a test database running in noarchivelog mode. Database is 8i. Cold
backup is performed weekly. It is a filecopy, NOT RMAN backup. Just all
datafiles, control files, init files are copied to backup location. Users
dropped a table and wanted it to be recovered as of the last cold backup. Can
someone please help me with this process.

thanks in advance.
Srinivas