Recommendation of Books on Reports and Forms for Oracle 10Gand 9i

  • From: "Nestor Florez" <Nflorez@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 06 May 2004 12:13:29 -0700

Hi all,

I will be taking a training class on Oracle Reports for Oracle 10g
and I just finish taking a training class of Oracle Forms for Oracle 9i.

Now I am a beginner and I want to get a book on Forms and a book on =
Reports
before my class in 2 weeks.  I was wondering what books do you guys
recommend to buy, because the books that they give you in the class
suck as learning tools, they are basicaly the overheads of the class.

TIA   :-)

N=E9stor Alberto Fl=F3rez Torres