Re: Really Strange Problem

  • From: Kevin Closson <ora_kclosson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: John Smith <john40855@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 09:26:04 -0800 (PST)

Wow..re-reading my email...massive "typos." Actually, the contacts on this old
keyboard are nearly gone and I'm finding myself mashing keys...time to stop
procrastinating and get another one.

Anyway, I don't think suicide is your problem. I was just addressing the bit
about evidence. I'd check the common components (switches, storage) to see if
there is anything there.

From: John Smith <john40855@xxxxxxxxx>