Re: Real-life PL/SQL these days ...

  • From: RameshGeecee <RameshGeecee@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sfaroult@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 19:09:12 +0530

WOW Stéphane !!!
Well put - the Ponzi phase and all and I definitely feel similarly.  I am
not too sure about how long it will take further for this trend to reverse
to a point where the database is given the right role rather than being mere
"store".

Guess its time for the industry to wake up to ideas like Toon's Helsinki
declaration.

Regards,
Ramesh.