Read from Archived Redo logs

  • From: Sreejith S Nair <Sreejith.Sreekantan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 11:11:36 +0530

 Hi List,
I remember some list member posted some time before, a script to read
entries from archived redo logs. Can anyone please help me to get it.

I would like to see what all data changes happened on a table on a day,I
am planning to get the archived redo logs for that day and analyze.
Any comments / help is appreciated.

Thanks
SS Nair

DISCLAIMER:

"The information in this e-mail and any attachment is intended only for
the person to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or
privileged material. If you have received this e-mail in error, kindly
contact the sender and destroy all copies of the original communication.
IBS makes no warranty, express or implied, nor guarantees the accuracy,
adequacy or completeness of the information contained in this email or any
attachment and is not liable for any errors, defects, omissions, viruses
or for resultant loss or damage, if any, direct or indirect."