Re: Read Only Tables

  • From: Tanel Põder <tanel.poder.003@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jkstill@xxxxxxxxx>, "ORACLE-L" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 13:18:31 -0600

Hi ,

Yep maybe I remember wrong.. but I remember reading about this elegant trick
quite a long time ago. As Jonathan's book was actually the first Oracle book I
wanted that much that I bought to myself, I concluded from there. (Not that I
didn't want to buy other books, but a student in Estonia at that time couldn't
afford buying less than excellent books, especially considering the
continuously raising beer price back then).

Tanel.