RE: Re[2]: What Sort of Privilege?

  • From: Wolfgang Breitling <breitliw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 23:45:03 -0600

Or, better still, under Start->Settings->Control Panel->Add/Remove
Programs->...

Sorry if I come a bit late to the party but I am at a client site again and
don't have a decent e-mail client during the day ( and no I'm not even
talking about OE ), so I just skim over the subject lines and defer any

At 05:34 AM 8/24/2004, you wrote:
>Mladen,
>
>Under Tools|Options|Spelling|AutoCorrect Spelling| Look at the AutoCorrect
>options.
>
>Tom Mercadante
>Oracle Certified Professional

Regards