Re: Re: what's mean of "enqueue hash chains" latch?

  • From: "biti_rainy" <biti_rainy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oracle.unix@xxxxxxxxx" <oracle.unix@xxxxxxxxx>, "Peter.Hitchman@xxxxxxxxxxx" <Peter.Hitchman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 12:56:00 +0800

hi,eygle

show  us  the  v$waitstat   ?

anyway ,  increase  the  number  of  freelists and   freelist  group  may  or
may  not  be  helpful. if you can ,just  have  a  try.

btw:
with  multiple freelist groups,need  recog the  segment, the  freelists  header
of a  group  can  use a separate block,not the  segment  header ,2 groups  use
2 separate blocks.  NONE OPS can use multiple freelist groups too,it  would
reduce the  contention  of  the  segment  header.

Best regards

msn: biti_rainy@xxxxxxxxxxx
a dba from alibaba(china)

---- from the  mail-----