Re: Re: User equiv and "oracle" lockdown

  • From: Alessandro Vercelli <alever22@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 17:49:45 +0200

Anyway, trying to find a nexus of different point of view (Sysadmin and DBA),
I'd configure a pattern selective passwordless ssh for the oracle users of
those specific hosts.

In detail, in sshd_config file it's possible to put some directives like:

# Disable Public Key auth
PubkeyAuthentication no

At the end of file, the last directive

# Enable Public Key auth only from specific users/host(s)
Match User oracle@racnode
      PubkeyAuthentication yes

More details:
http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/man.cgi/OpenBSD-current/man5/sshd_config.5?query=sshd_config