Re: Re Laptop for Lots of VMs

  • From: troach@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: rjamya@xxxxxxxxx,oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 04:42:48 +0000

I run vmware and virtual box on windows and it runs fine. Just need enough disk
space for all your vm's and memory to run them.

From: rjamya <rjamya@xxxxxxxxx>
Sender: oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2010 21:09:35
To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Re Laptop for Lots of VMs

So no one runs VMs on Windows laptops? I am actually shopping for one right
now, but both experiences here are Mac and I also noticed on recent webinar
from Tanel/Cary/Kerry I think at-least two of them had Mac.

So, does buying windows laptop makes sense or no? I am buying it so i can
also setup rac on vm and get to play with it on my terms (no possible at
work setup).

Raj