RE: Raid5 Vs Raid0+1 -- Raw Vs Solaris 9 Concurrent Direct IO UFS

  • From: Connor McDonald <hamcdc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 06:05:03 +0100 (BST)

I've always bowed to Tom...

So now you're asking me to bowel to Tom

:-)

 --- "Gogala, Mladen" <Mladen.Gogala@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> representative. If he persists, then take the latest edition of Tom
> Kyte's expert 1-on-1 and shove it up his...intestines. Tom's book
> was selected for size, not for any other reason. You can use
> Encyclopedia Britannica or Yellow Pages for NYC instead.
>
> --
> Mladen Gogala
> A & E TV Network
> Ext. 1216

=====
Connor McDonald
Co-author: "Mastering Oracle PL/SQL - Practical Solutions"
ISBN: 1590592174

web: http://www.oracledba.co.uk
web: http://www.oaktable.net
email: connor_mcdonald@xxxxxxxxx

Coming Soon! "Oracle Insight - Tales of the OakTable"

"GIVE a man a fish and he will eat for a day. But TEACH him how to fish,
and...he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day"