RE: RTFM, Newbies etc

  • From: "Gogala, Mladen" <MGogala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx'" <niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx>, oracle-l <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 12:00:19 -0400

We could  make some money by requiring certification to post questions.  The
title of Certifiable Oracle-list Poster

or COP, for short, would probably be a coveted certificate among oracle
professionals. We could even introduce

a badge in bronze, silver and gold colors.

--

Mladen Gogala

Ext. 121

  _____