RE: RSS Feeds, Metalink and a New Sign Out Button

  • From: "Post, Ethan" <Ethan.Post@xxxxxx>
  • To: <terrysutton@xxxxxxx>, "Oracle-L Freelists" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 06:58:48 -0600

Some good points. You have to have a valid CSI to see support docs but
in general it should be much easier to log in and see which CSI's you
are associated with, who dropped you etc...also I think in general there
should be some sort of way of getting access even without a CSI for a
short period in the event errors have been made, some sort of "trust"
period, especially if you have some sort of established history, kind of
like Ebay rankings or something.

I also have always liked microsofts MVP program and think Metalink
should somehow list/promote some of the folks on this list as MVP's. Not
sure exactly how that would work but I think there are some advantages
to it for everyone.