Re: RMAN & streams references

  • From: Greg Norris <spikey.mcmarbles@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ORACLE-L <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 12:28:46 -0600

My thanx to everyone who replied, both on and off list.  For now the plan is
to forgo the RMAN Recipes book, although I'll certainly look for Robert's
book once the 11g version is released.

As for streams, it sounds like the only real choice is to stick with the
online Oracle documentation (including the MAA stuff) for now.  Hopefully
Kirti Deshpande's book will improve this situation somewhat, but
unfortunately it won't be available in time to assist with the current
project.

Thanx again! :)

--
"I'm too sexy for my code." - Awk Sed Fred.