RE: RMAN specification ERROR

  • From: "MacGregor, Ian A." <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rlsmith@xxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 11:47:42 -0700

Do you have more than one process backing up and deleting your archived logs?
Perhaps you backup your archived logs hourly and also include a command to do
so as part of the daily backup.  If  the daily backup tries to backup an
archived log file which has been backed up and deleted by the hourly program,
the message will occur.

Ian MacGregor
Stanford Linear Accelerator Center