Re: RMAN restore/recover problem

  • From: Gleb Otochkin <gleb.otochkin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 17:07:17 -0400

Maybe it makes sense to check v$datafile_header for resetlogs scn and
compare it with controlfile.
Is it possible you opened a database once with resetlogs and leave any
files (like archivelogs)  in FRA?
I would start from sql like "select file#,status,resetlogs_change# from
v$datafile_header;"
Also it can help if you provide command (run block) used for rman to
restore/recover database.

Regards,
Gleb