Re: RMAN question(s)

  • From: "goran bogdanovic" <goran00@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: JSweetser@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 11:39:15 +0200

if you use "plus archivelog" in rman backup then rman do the following:
 - alter system archive log current
 - backup all archive logs i.e. backup archivelog all
 - database backup is done specified by your backup stmt.
 - the "alter system archive log current" statement is executed
 - back up of archived redo logs created by previous stmt.