Re: RMAN question on the copy of the controlfile under $ORACLE_HOME/dbs directory

  • From: LS Cheng <exriscer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ashoke.k.mandal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 00:35:26 +0200

Q1. those are controlfile autobackups I believe
Q2. if you want to change the localtion logon to rman and run configure
controlfile autobackup .....................
Q3. doesnt matter if you delete them but you probably want to delete from
rman so you dont have to crosscheck them in the future
Q4. probably because only one databasehs autobackup set to ON
Regards

--
LSC