RE: RMAN question

  • From: "Alvaro Jose Fernandez" <alvaro.fernandez@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Allen, Brandon" <Brandon.Allen@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <joseph.armstrong-champ@xxxxxxxxx>, "ORACLE-L" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 23:16:46 +0200

Thanks again for the additional info.
The "plus archivelog" issue is something I have pending to check and
recheck. We have a install using HP Data Protector defaults "... backup
archive log all" for the nightly full backup, and "backup archivelog all
.. delete input" in another separate archivelogs-only backup. All of
this have to be checked.

best regards.