Re: RMAN fails with ora-19501 - ora-27070

  • From: Nassyam Basha <nassyambasha@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: peter.schauss@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 20:19:04 +0530

Hi Peter,
I faced almost similar kind of issue 10g on windows platform but unable to
recall either it is exact or not. Can you check what is the value is set
for DISK_ASYCH_IO ? In my case it was TRUE(default) and after working with
MOS suggested to set as FALSE based on our environment(I/O, disk,....),
However worth check as said by Andrew regarding datafile status with dbv.

Thanks & Regards,
Nassyam Basha,
www.oracle-ckpt.com

On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 7:49 PM, Schauss, Peter (ESS) <peter.schauss@xxxxxxx