RE: RMAN error with multiple channels

  • From: "Reardon, Bruce (CALBBAY)" <Bruce.Reardon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 10:26:48 +1000

This might be off track but you did the backup with 5 channels whilst trying
the restore with 4 channels.
What happens if you try the restore with 5 channels?
HTH,
Bruce Reardon
NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachments are private and confidential and may
contain legally privileged information.  If you are not an authorised
recipient, the copying or distribution of this e-mail and any attachments is
prohibited and you must not read, print or act in reliance on this e-mail or
attachments.  This notice should not be removed.