Re: RMAN clear disk format setup fail???

  • From: Surachart Opun <surachart@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mccdba1@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 20:37:07 +0700

RMAN> show all;
CONFIGURE ARCHIVELOG BACKUP COPIES FOR DEVICE TYPE DISK TO 1;
CONFIGURE CHANNEL DEVICE TYPE DISK FORMAT   '/tmp/%U';

RMAN> CONFIGURE CHANNEL DEVICE TYPE DISK CLEAR;

old RMAN configuration parameters:
CONFIGURE CHANNEL DEVICE TYPE DISK FORMAT   '/tmp/%U';
old RMAN configuration parameters are successfully deleted

RMAN> show all;

CONFIGURE ARCHIVELOG BACKUP COPIES FOR DEVICE TYPE DISK TO 1;

:)

Surachart Opun
http://surachartopun.com