Re: RMAN backup on RAC w/ ASM

  • From: Martin Berger <martin.a.berger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Chris King <ckaj111@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 20:59:35 +0200

please specify point 6.
if you have your redo-logs and controlfile available - it will recover
until the state of your point 5. - so the table is gone. - maybe you want
to note down SCN at any of your steps and ckeck which SCN you have at point
8?

Martin

--
Martin Berger           martin.a.berger@xxxxxxxxx
Lederergasse 27/2/14           +43 660 660 83306