RMAN backup Report

  • From: Sanjay Mishra <smishra_97@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2013 12:00:03 -0800 (PST)

Hi

I had Oracle 11g Grid Control setup with 2400 database backup using OEM created
Jobs. I want to created the daily backup report where some backup were running
daily and some weekly and some on alternate. Also had some Archive running
daily or 6 hourly or so

Want to create a report which can be used to get report on daily basis as what
backup failed or succeded along with some status where backup is not executed
as not scheduled so that all target registered in the report. I created the
following report but it is showing only the last backup as mgmt$ha_backup look
like only had one row per target and so is there are 4 arch(every 6 hr) and one
full backup, it will only display one row in the report. Also it will not
account any row for which no backup is done. Any help is appreciated

select  b.database_name as "DB Name",
        t.type_qualifier1 as "Version",
        b.host as "Server Name" ,
        b.target_type as "Type",
        to_char(b.start_time, 'YYYYMMDD-HH24:MI:SS') as "Start Time",
        to_char(b.end_time, 'YYYYMMDD-HH24:MI:SS') as "End Time",
        b.input_type "Backup Info",
        b.time_taken_display as "Time taken",
        b.output_bytes_display as "Final Size Bytes",
        status as "Status"
from    mgmt$ha_backup b,
        mgmt$target t
where   b.target_guid = t.target_guid