Re: RMAN Skip Tablespaces

  • From: hrishy <hrishys@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, ax.mount@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 09:57:43 +0000 (GMT)

Hi

You will also encounter some errors as RMAN drops the tablespaces in a reverse
sorted list of tablespace names.

You’ll get errors if you try to exclude tablespaces that contain indexes
used for enforcing unique or primary keys.

I also notice that you are planning to exclude LOB tablespaces i am not 100%
sure but i think you are not going to suceed trying to duplicate the database
by excluding the LOB tablespace

regards
Hrishy