RE: RMAN "Memory fault"

  • From: "Herring Dave - dherri" <Dave.Herring@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 14:39:25 -0500

The platform is 64-bit.  We've got 2 databases on this server, one
working fine with the RMAN "DELETE OBSOLETE" command, the other not.  My
assumption is that something has passed a threshold causing this error.
No database parameters have been changed from when this command worked
until it doesn't.

I did validate that the "ldd" command comes back clean, though.

Dave

David C. Herring, DBA  |   A c x i o m  Delivery Center Organization

630-944-4762 office | 630-430-5988 wireless | 630-944-4989 fax

privileged.

communication is strictly prohibited.

of it from your computer system.

Thank You.