RMAN 10g - Looking for experts in Veritas, tivoli, HPOmniback,Legato MML interfaces

  • From: "Robert Freeman" <robertgfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 19:48:50 -0600

Greetings!

Now is your opportunity to add a book to your resume. I'm looking for folks
to pen one chapter in our upcoming Oracle Database 10g RMAN Backup and
Recovery book from Oracle Press.

Yes, the 10g book is on it's way, and we need you! If you know any of these
layers, we need you. To be selected you must:

1. Write intelligibly in English.

2. Know the product  you are going to write on, and how to configure it. You
chapter should address OS configuration, Oracle configuration, product
configuration in about 20-25 pages, tops.

3. Want to see your name in lights.

You will get a big "THANK YOU" from us in the acknowledgements of the book,
a free copy of the book and a nice plug on your resume.

If you are interested, please send me a direct reply:
robertgfreeman@xxxxxxxxx with the subject, RMAN 10g MML Author Query.

Thanks,

Robert Freeman
Author or Co-Author of these Oracle Press Books:
Oracle9i New Features
Oracle Database 10g New Features
Oracle9i RMAN Backup and Recovery
Oracle Database 10g RMAN Backup and Recovery
Portable DBA: Oracle