Re: RMAN

  • From: mek s <sidi.bouzid.meknessy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Surachart Opun <surachart@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 10:35:11 +0200

Thank you, but, this is my main question:
I never read that before in the Oracle documentation! Is it correct that
RMAN utility can use Data Pump Workers??!
I know That RMAN must access to V$ and GV$ views to extract some information
useful for backup process BUT, is RMAN using Data Pump Workers for that?