RE: RE: Unable to do a 10046 trace on another users session

  • From: <k.sriramkumar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 10:29:20 +0530

Hi,

My understanding is also the same .When we invoke multiple forms, multiple
sessions are created. The forms sessions thus invoked , share same server
processid (analogous to shared server model sans dispatchers?) .  Each form
session would have a separate entry in v$session with the same Paddr.

Since there are multiple sessions, each of them would have a diffrent
sid,serial# which explains the problem .

Best Regards

Sriram Kumar