Re: RE: SQL question

  • From: MARK BRINSMEAD <mark.brinsmead@xxxxxxx>
  • To: mark.powell@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2006 15:21:12 -0700

Yes, it probably would.

But depending on the circumstances, it might be an
even better job for the initialisation parameter
db_file_name_convert.

Depending on what the original poster is trying to
achieve (e.g., clone a devel database from
production) proper use of this parameter *might*
make the SQL Question unnecessary...