Re: RE: Partitioning

  • From: Zabair Ahmed <roon987@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "mwf@xxxxxxxx" <mwf@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 19:37:26 +0000 (GMT)

Thanks Mark
First reaction is -- whhhatt. This seems to be beyond my SQL/partitioning
knowledge. But I will continue with my analysis/research on the issue.

Yes I do have a test system and I've already  created the partitioned here and
populated it with sample data.

I am now in position to write and test the approach to be taken.

The question I have for you is would the approach be any easier if I could hold
2 copies of the table in PROD. And  if  I had this luxury how would you go
about doing it.

Thanks for your input so far, much appreciated.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android