Re: RE: Linux RAC and asynch io/IO slaves

  • From: "biti_rainy" <biti_rainy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thump@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thump@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Parker, Matthew'" <matthewp@xxxxxxxxxx>, "oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 15:28:10 +0800

hi,David

linux  AS 2.1+ oracle 9.2.04  RAC  +  AIO  have  BUG,it  may make the  DB
crash.

for our  company's  4 rac  db , 2 are use  AIO , sometimes  it  offline a
datafile  and cause the  instance  crash.
the  other are  fine.  at  last, we  disable AIO , all  DBs  are  ok.

Best regards

msn: biti_rainy@xxxxxxxxxxx
a dba from alibaba(china)